Wash Those Hands!
Wash Those Hands! - DVD
This program is also available to stream online: Online Rental Option
MORE STREAMING OPTIONS!! EMAIL OR CALL US AND ASK FOR A CUSTOMIZED QUOTE TO STREAM OUR PROGRAMS DIRECTLY TO YOUR CLASSROOMS FOR A ONE YEAR PERIOD OR FOR MULTIPLE YEARS!
Now more than ever, students need to be informed about he importance of hand washing. WASH THOSE HANDS! follows CDC guidelines by teaching kids they need to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds and that using soap and water is the best way to wash their hands. Students will also learn:
- To cough or sneeze into their sleeve.
- To use a paper towel to turn off the faucet or open the bathroom door.
- All about germs — What are they? Where are they? How do they make people sick?
- Getting rid of germs — When is hand washing most important?
- What is the best way to wash your hands?
- What to use when soap and water is not available?
As an introduction to basic personal hygiene, this video is also a useful component of an elementary AIDS education curriculum and a variety of special education programs.
Key Concept: Hand washing is essential to good health
Run Time: 10:00
Age Group: Grades K-5