Puberty: A Boy's Journey, Grades 4-6
Puberty: A Boy's Journey, Grades 4-6 - DVD
NEW: ALSO AVAILABLE ON USB FLASH DRIVE FOR $59.95!
This new program includes two parts (Part 1-Physical Changes/Part 2-Emotional and Social Changes.) It's like getting two programs on one DVD!
Matthew's fun is over shadowed by a permission slip from school. Big brother Andrew helps ease the fear of having "the puberty talk" by providing reassuring information on the physical changes of puberty. Topics include:
- When to expect the onset of puberty
- The male reproductive system
- Common experiences of puberty, including voice changes, feelings of physical awkwardness, and nocturnal emissions
- Hygiene and healthy habits
- The importance of exercise, nutrition, and adequate rest
Andrew and his friend Emily discuss the emotional and social changes boys and girls experience during puberty. Topics include:
- Body image
- Self Esteem
- Peer Pressure
- Social Awkwardness
- And much more!
Key Concept: Physical and emotional changes during puberty
Details: Run Time 20:10
Age Group: Grades 4-6