A Boys's Guide to Puberty and Personal Safety DVD
A Boys's Guide to Puberty and Personal Safety DVD - DVD
MORE STREAMING OPTIONS!! EMAIL OR CALL US AND ASK FOR A CUSTOMIZED QUOTE TO STREAM OUR PROGRAMS DIRECTLY TO YOUR CLASSROOMS FOR A ONE YEAR PERIOD OR FOR MULTIPLE YEARS!
Puberty education for students with special needs. Intended for older students with special needs, this DVD readily stands alone, but also follows on developmentally from the Boy's Guide to Growing Up, giving parents and educators continued momentum in the vital task of educating adolescents with special needs. This DVD (Run Time: 20:00), is organized in chapter format, allowing for lesson breaks, instructional focus and revision. Formatted into five discrete but sequential sections, the chapters are as follows:
- Boys' Bodies details the anatomy and functions of male sexual organs.
- Girls' Bodies details the anatomy and functions of female sexual organs.
- Where Do Babies Come From? includes a definition of sexual intercourse with an emphasis on privacy and maturity.
- Public or Private? describes private and public places, appropriate behaviors and societal expectations.
- Staying Safe emphasizes rules about touching, secrets and strangers.
- Developmental disabilities or delays
- Intrusive behavior or mental illness
- Down Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorder, including Asperger's Syndrome
- Learning disabilities
- Behavioral disabilities
- Communicative disorders
Key Concept: For students with special needs
Age Group: All Ages