How Will You React? A Staff's Guide: Being Prepared For A School Shooting
How Will You React? A Staff's Guide: Being Prepared For A School Shooting - DVD
Want to preview the entire program for free?
Email us at email@example.com!
Created by three (3) police officers with a combined 80 years of experience in law enforcement, school security, homeland security and terrorism, this program is intended to help train school staff on how to respond to an active shooter situation. Filmed entirely in a school setting , "How Will You React" is an excellent DVD for Safety/Security Staff charged with the responsibility of conducting in-house training sessions for school district personnel. Already in use by many school districts and law enforcement agencies, "How Will You React" will encourage school staff to think realistically, to prepare mentally and to assess the situation in order to make the decision to RUN, HIDE or FIGHT!
- Lockdown Procedures
- The "Fatal Funnel"
- Survival Thought Processes
- Assessing Class Bells and Fire Alarms
- Not Mistaking Gunfire For Fireworks or a Car Backfiring
- Dealing With Fear and Panic
- Areas To Avoid
- Objects That Can Be Used As Weapons
- Evacuation Procedures Once Law Enforcement Arrives
"Time and money are often the biggest barriers for schools to provide relevant safety training to their staff. How Will You React? is an excellent tool to supplement and enhance existing training. As a retired school administrator, I appreciate that Marsh Media is working with districts to provide affordable solutions."
* Gary L. Sigrist, Jr., CEO and President of Safeguard Risk Solutions
* Gary Sigrist is a nationally known speaker, consultant, author and expert on emergency preparedness. He is a frequent contributor to Campus Safety Magazine.
Key Concept: School Safety
Run Time: 15:30
Age Group: Adults